Welcome to Our Clinic
Dr. Meenakshi Jain practices General Medicine and Diabetology in Noida. Her area of expertise is in Diabetology, Tropical Medicine, Cardiology, Endocrinology and Critical Care. As an expert in metabolic dysfunction, Dr. Meenakshi is known for her in depth interaction with patients, advising them on accurate diet and nutrition as well as helping them formulate a personaly
We are a team of medical researchers and practitioners who work hard to provide effective treatments in our point-of-care facilities.
Why Choose Us
We use a multi-modality approach to first identify the hurdles facing a patient’s health,
and then identify methods to effectively build a better picture of health.
We assure you of the industry's best medical treatment without any hassle or medical complications.
We follow every treatment based on medical grounds since we believe that every life is precious.
We do not delay any diagnostic steps since it lets us identify the internal problems of our patients.
- Master class in Diabetes complication, Royal College of Physicians, UK (2018)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Diabetes Management - Midle Sex University, UK (2017)
- MD (Medicine) - Maulana Azad Medical College
- MBBS - Maulana Azad Medical College
- Internal Medicine Consultant and HOD - Max Hospital, Noida and Max Hospital Patpargunj (17 years)
- Internal Medicine - Maulana Azad Medical College associated with Lok Nayak Jai Prakash Hospital & GB Pant Hospital (6 Years)
- Kailash Hospital, Noida (1 year)
- Secretary, Association of Physicians of India (API), Noida Chapter (May 2018 - Present)
- Educational Secretary - Journal of Internal Medicine of India (May 2016 - Present)
- Organised Max Annual CME (2014 - 2018)
- Medical Advisor with HOD (Internal Medicine) - Max Hospital, Noida (2012 - 2015)
- Organised State Level Conference, UP Association of Physicians of India Conference (UPAPICON) (2016)
- Life Member - Association of Physicians of India (API)
- Life Member - Association of Physician of India (API), Noida Chapter
- Life Member - Association of Physician of India (API), UP Chapter
- Life Member - UP Diabetes Association (UPDA)
- Life Member - East Delhi Physicians Association (EDPA)
- Life Member - Priority One Heart Foundation
- Life Member - Research Society for the Study of Diabetes in India (RSSDI)
- Diabetes in Adults and Adolescents
- Medical Disorders in Pregnancy
- Gestational Diabetes
- Hypertension & Heart Disease
- Geriatric (Old Age) Comprehensive Care
- Weight Loss Programme, Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Acute day to day illness
- Holistic Preventive Health Care